If you’d like to join a professional, friendly, successful and transparent company then we’d like to hear from you.
Finsbury Green is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating all job applicants and employees in the same way. Finsbury Green will not discriminate against employees on the grounds of race, colour, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, religious conviction, disability or impairment. All employees are treated fairly and equally. Selection for employment, promotion or training is on the basis of aptitude and ability.
Admin Assistant / Junior Account Service (Melbourne based)
Finsbury Green is Australia’s premier green print, managed services and logistics provider with a strong market brand. Our great working environment is highly sought by those wanting to enjoy their work life, be challenged and have fun.
You will be responsible for supporting our Sales team in delivering high quality service to our customers as well as performing some admin based tasks and reception responsibilities. This role is based at our Port Melbourne site.
Some of the duties include:
- Initiating and tracking jobs through the entire internal production process.
- Manage ‘subcontracted only’ jobs through the entire production process.
- Respond to and follow up customer enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Perform reception duties as required in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- File and perform routine clerical tasks as assigned.
You will be a dynamic sociable person who thrives in a team based environment. You will be self sufficient with good administration and organisational skills and the ability to manage and deliver projects on time.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A drive to work cooperatively in a team.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to manage a diverse workload.
- A knowledge of print and related services would be beneficial.
- Proficient in Excel.
- A genuine passion for delivering a superior customer experience.
- A sense of humour which fosters workplace camaraderie.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, vibrant team within a successful and progressive industry leader.
Applications in the first instance by email to:
Kelly Mitchell – Commercial Director
For any other enquiries please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org