If you’d like to join a professional, friendly, successful and transparent company then we’d like to hear from you.
Finsbury Green is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating all job applicants and employees in the same way. Finsbury Green will not discriminate against employees on the grounds of race, colour, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, religious conviction, disability or impairment. All employees are treated fairly and equally. Selection for employment, promotion or training is on the basis of aptitude and ability.
For general enquiries please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Print & Mailing Production Manager
Finsbury Green is Australia’s premier green print, managed services and logistics provider with a strong market brand. Our great working environment is highly sought by those wanting to enjoy their work life, be challenged and have fun.
You will be responsible for managing the workflow and leading the team within our Direct Mail Division. This role is based at our Thebarton site with onsite parking provided.
Some duties include:
- Communicate and negotiate using appropriate methods to ensure balance between a profitable division and sustainable relationships.
- Initiate and track jobs through the entire internal production process.
- Maintain strong relationships with external suppliers.
- Attend external customer meetings and internal meetings.
- Lead a high performing team.
You will be a dynamic sociable person who thrives in a team-based environment. You will be self sufficient with good administration and organisational skills and the ability to manage and deliver projects on time.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- A good knowledge of digital print and mailing services.
- A drive to work cooperatively in a team.
- Well developed and effective communication skills.
- The ability to manage a diverse workload.
- A passion for delivering a superior customer experience.
- A sense of humour which fosters workplace camaraderie.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, vibrant team within a successful and progressive industry leader.
Applications in the first instance by email to:
Robbie D’Angelo – Operations Manager