We’re committed to growing our people, creating an inclusive workplace
and value for our customers.
So if you:
- Put your customers and team first.
- Look for better ways of doing things.
- Thrive in a supportive environment.
- Enjoy learning and growing.
- Want to be part of a company that takes environmental issues seriously.
We’d like to hear from you.
Working at Finsbury Green means:
- Being part of a supportive and inclusive team.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- A competitive salary.
- A focus on your health and wellbeing through paid wellness day and flu shot.
- Subsidised learning and development.
- Paid volunteer days (three per year) for community volunteering.
- A range of social events and learning programs.
- Access to salary packaging.
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
Account Manager, Greenacre, Sydney
Finsbury Green is Australia’s leading environmental print and solutions group. With a strong brand in the market, we have a well-deserved reputation for delivering quality results, on time and above our customer’s expectations.
Due to recent sales success, we have a vacancy within our Sales team.
Based at our site in Greenacre you will actively work as part of our team. You will also:
What we’re looking for
- Someone with exceptional communication skills is critical, keeping customers and suppliers continuously updated in this ever-changing environment.
- Manage a broad variety of suppliers and actively negotiate delivery schedules.
- Assist our customer to manage their speed to market needs.
- Work closely with our customers’ agencies.
- Manage RFQs and sourcing of jobs.
- Managing urgent orders and information on the job status and milestones.
- Continuous improvement, innovation and value add.
Skills and experience
- Promotional product experience, including catalogue programs.
- Experience working with Tier 1 customers.
This is a great opportunity to work as an Account Manager in a NSW Government Team. If you are already in a similar position, then we welcome your experience and encourage you to look at joining our professional team.
Please email Anthony Robinson, Commercial Director or call 0424 188 803 for a confidential chat.
If none of these vacancies are what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to send your resume or make an enquiry at email@example.com